Here are some shots of the new fully restored 1880s Blacksmith Shop in Wildes Meadow. Now open for business and classes.
In fact the first Blacksmith classes start in February this year #highlandharvestfeasts and #wildfoodadventures and we’re now taking bookings, but numbers are strictly limited, so it’s first in best dressed.
Everything is supplied too, along with light refreshments, and the first courses are beginners 3 hour courses for novices, re basic hammer and tong work on the anvil and handling the forge. Please contact us direct too if you’re interested email@example.com
+61 418 262 282 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire | Forge | Froth
This is artisan heaven – starting the day at the Blacksmith Shop at 1910 Ironworks and forging in fire your own fire poker, twisted skewer or ‘S’ hook in a 3 hour workshop.
Followed by lunch prepared by an award winning chef with a local craft beer sampler at the Southern Highland Brewery restaurant The Tap House.
- 8am Depart Sydney CBD
- 10am Arrive Blacksmith Workshop in Fitzroy Falls
- Morning tea/coffee included in 3-hour workshop
- 1pm Depart Blacksmith Workshop
- 1.30pm Arrive Southern Highland Brewing Tap House in Moss Vale
- Lunch includes boutique beer sampler
- 3pm Depart for Sydney
- 5pm Arrive Sydney CBD
$600 per person including transport, lunch & beer samplers.
Next Scheduled Trips:
- Friday 23rd February 2018
- Friday 30th March 2018 – Good Friday
- Saturday 28th April 2018 – Anzac Day Week
To book email email@example.com